- We aim to post all orders within 1 working day of receipt unless otherwise stated.
- Orders placed over a weekend or during a national bank holiday will be posted on the next working day.
- There may be times when we are closed for the purposes of posting. This will be announced in the header of our website, and orders during these times will be posted as advised.
- All supplements are despatched in tamper-proof packaging. Orders are packaged in a suitable cardboard box (tubs and bottles) or padded envelope (refill bags).
- Due to many of our items being too large to fit through a letter box, our delivery partners may require that someone is available to accept delivery.
We offer free delivery via Royal Mail 24 on all UK Mainland orders, with the option to upgrade to a Next Day (from the day of posting) courier service for £7.95 per order.
We offer standard delivery to Europe via Royal Mail for £8.95 per order, or via a courier service for £14.95 per order.
Following Royal Mail guidelines, the following destinations fall under Europe for the purpose of delivery:
- Albania, Andorra, Armenia, Austria (EU), Azerbaijan, Azores (EU), Balearic Islands (EU), Belarus, Belgium (EU), Bosnia Herzegovina, Bulgaria (EU), Canary Islands, Corsica (EU), Croatia (EU), Cyprus (EU), Czech Republic (EU), Denmark (EU), Estonia (EU), Faroe Islands, Finland (EU), France (EU), Georgia, Germany (EU), Gibraltar (EU), Greece (EU), Greenland, Hungary (EU), Iceland, Irish Republic (EU), Italy (EU), Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia (EU), Liechtenstein, Lithuania (EU), Luxembourg (EU), Macedonia, Madeira (EU), Malta (EU), Moldova, Monaco (EU), Montenegro, Netherlands (EU), Norway, Poland (EU), Portugal (EU), Romania (EU), Russia, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia (EU), Slovenia (EU), Spain (EU), Sweden (EU), Switzerland, Tajikistan, Turkey, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan and Vatican City State.
We currently offer standard delivery to the following countries via Royal Mail for £17.95 per order, or via a courier service for £24.95 per order:
- Australia, Canada, New Zealand and United States
Returns and Refunds
We hope that you will be pleased with your purchases from us, however, there may be occasions when you will need to return items to us.
Items damaged in transit:
If any items were damaged in transit, we ask that you report this to us within 48 hours from receipt of your order. Please contact us to discuss the best course of action.
Items received incorrectly:
If any items are received incorrectly, we ask that you report this to us within 48 hours from receipt of your order. Please contact us to discuss the best course of action.
If you change your mind:
If you have simply changed your mind about any product ordered from us and you wish to return it, then in line with the Consumer Contracts Regulations (CCR) you can do so provided you inform us of your decision within 14 working days of receipt.
The item must not be used and must be 'as new' in its original reatail packaging when returned to us. Once you've informed us that you wish to return goods under the CCR, you have 14 calendar days to do so, at your own expense.
Once the item is received, we'll issue a full refund for the product to your original payment method, including the cost of standard delivery (delivery upgrade charges will not be refunded).
You can request a return using our easy to use online support form, which is accessed via the contact us section of the website, or by downloading a printable returns form HERE. We ask that you provide full details of the reason for returning the item. Before filling this form in, we would ask that you read the rest of this page.
For a full refund to be made, all returned items must be in a 'Saleable' condition. For example, an item being returned as not required should still be in its original packaging and any sealed containers should still be sealed with all wrappings still intact. Goods being returned as not required should not have been used. The original packaging materials should be used to protect the item from any damage during return transit, as any damage occurring during return transit caused by inadequate packaging will result in a charge being deducted from any refund due, to the value of correcting said damage.
Please follow these steps to ensure your return is dealt with swiftly:
Step 1: Please ensure that the item is unused, in its original condition and you contact us within 14 calendar days of delivery. Please note that no refund/replacement can be issued if the item has been used in any way. The item should be returned in the same condition in which it was delivered, including all accessories and wrappings/seals intact.
Step 2: If the item is as stated above (in pristine condition), then kindly email us using our online support form with a brief description of why you would like to return the item, and confirm that the item is in the condition described above. This email should contain the full name and delivery address of the person who placed the original order.
Step 3: Once we have processed your return, you will receive details on how to return the item for replacement/refund. Please follow all the steps to ensure your return is dealt with effectively. When sending your product(s) back to us, it is crucial that you place the items back in their original packaging. Please note that the packaging must be sealed to avoid any damage.
Step 4: Once your item is received back and the necessary checks have been done, we will email you to update you regarding the refund/replacement to be issued.
- Where we are not at fault, you will be responsible for all return charges.
- If the error is on our part e.g. wrong item dispatched, we will be responsible for all delivery and return charges.
- Items must be returned back sealed and unused.